Patient Information, Map and Directions to Rio Grande Office
Your first visit to William H. Panico DMD involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
New Patient Forms
- Medical History Form
- Patient Information Form
- COVID Treatment Consent Form
- Treatment in the Era of Covid-19
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Prior to your appointment, our office will send all pertinent forms electronically for you to fill out at your convenience. We want to familiarize ourselves with the patient and collect as much information as we can to provide the best experience possible. We look forward to your first visit.
Insurance Plans we participate with:
For additional information about financial information and our office, please visit our Payment Information page.